Saturday, July 25, 2009

One Baby Down

Today I finally gave in and we went to get Ethan's hair cut. We went to lunch, stopped at Servati's for a cookie and headed to Kids Cuts.






Ethan was not too thrilled with the haircut but thanks to his Daddy, he got through it.


Meanwhile....Elaine was having a blast in the play area. I'm sure she was thinking "ha,ha...girls have long hair!"

After a tortureous 10 minutes, my baby came back to me a little boy! :(







After a balloon and a cookie, all was forgotten and forgiven! Elaine got a balloon and cookie too, we couldn't blame her for us wanting her to grow her hair more.







1 comment:

Sheri Saylor said...

I can't believe how fast the twins are growing!
I check out your blog every so often; and I forgot just how fast they change! You are so blessed to have such sweet babies!

Sheri Saylor