Saturday, March 20, 2010

Family Fun Continues

After the shower we headed over to my cousins Polly and Jim's house. Lots of friends and family joined us....it was great catching up. I always love meeting over there because it reminds me of all the Christmas Eve parties they would have when I was a kid.


Morgan and cousin Isabel (Julie's daughter) had fun playing, while the twins (Ethan and Elaine) played mostly by themselves. They were a little unsure of all the new people and still were groggy from their nap. PS. I put Ethan and Elaine in paratheses because they were the third set of twins there. Joslyn and Julie are my age and my third cousins, Peggy and Polly (J&J's mom) are my mom's age (well, a few years younger) and my second cousins.

My cousin Amanda helps put cousin James (Julie's son) down. I didn't get any pictures of Jake and cousin Paul (Amanda's son) because they were off in their own corner playing video games! They were like best friends, it was really cute.



No comments: